The MaxTester 730B OTDR/iOLM is optimized to test through optical splitters up to 1x128, ensuring complete end-to-end FTTH characterization. The 1625-nm, out-of-band, live testing port enables the efficient troubleshooting of active networks without affecting the signal of other clients. Plus, the high dynamic range makes it suitable for metro point-to-point testing.
The MaxTester 700B series is the first tablet-inspired OTDR line that is handy, lightweight, and rugged enough for any outside plant environment. It delivers EXFO’s tried and true OTDR quality and accuracy along with the best optical performance for right-first-time results, every time. The new and improved OTDR 2.0 environment offers icon-based functions, instant boot-up, automatic macrobend finders as well as improved auto and real-time modes.
MaxTester 730B Key Features:
- Handy, lightweight, powerful, tablet-inspired design
- 7-inch, outdoor-enhanced touchscreen—the biggest in the handheld industry
- 12-hour autonomy
- Dead zones: EDZ 0.8 m, ADZ 3.5 m
- Dynamic range: 39/37/37 dB
- Rugged design built for outside plant
- iOLM-ready: intelligent and dynamic application that turns complex OTDR trace analysis into a one-touch task