Designed for all your testing needs, the MaxTester 720B OTDR/iOLM features a dynamic range of 36 dB and 0.8-3.5 m dead zones. This ensures the efficient testing of closely spaced events, such as patchcords and patch panels in COs. It is also optimized for the point-to-point testing of any access network.
The MaxTester 700B series is the first tablet-inspired OTDR line that is handy, lightweight, and rugged enough for any outside plant environment. It delivers EXFO’s tried and true OTDR quality and accuracy along with the best optical performance for right-first-time results, every time. The new and improved OTDR 2.0 environment offers icon-based functions, instant boot-up, automatic macrobend finders as well as improved auto and real-time modes.
MaxTester 720B Key Features:
- Handy, lightweight, powerful, tablet-inspired design
- 7-inch, outdoor-enhanced touchscreen – the biggest in the handheld industry
- 12-hour autonomy
- Dead zones: EDZ 0.8 m, ADZ 3.5 m
- Dynamic range: 36/34 dB
- Rugged design built for outside plant
- iOLM-ready: intelligent and dynamic application that turns complex OTDR trace analysis into a one-touch task