The MaxTester 715B OTDR/iOLM is optimized for the point-to-point testing and troubleshooting of FTTx architectures, and is ideal for testing short fibers (e.g., inside a CO environment or at FTTA/DAS network installations). It's the entry-level solution designed for all of your testing needs.
The MaxTester 700B series is the first tablet-inspired OTDR line that is handy, lightweight, and rugged enough for any outside plant environment. It delivers EXFO’s tried and true OTDR quality and accuracy along with the best optical performance for right-first-time results, every time. The new and improved OTDR 2.0 environment offers icon-based functions, instant boot-up, automatic macrobend finders as well as improved auto and real-time modes.
MaxTester 715B Key Features:
- Handy, lightweight, powerful, tablet-inspired design
- 7-inch, outdoor-enhanced touchscreen – the biggest in the handheld industry
- 12-hour autonomy
- Dead zones: EDZ 1 m, ADZ 4 m
- Dynamic range of 30/28/28 dB
- Rugged design built for outside plant
- iOLM-ready: intelligent and dynamic application that turns complex OTDR trace analysis into a one-touch task