To provide a single wire identification solution for the network professional, Tempo has developed the AT8LK - LAN Toner Kit combining the AT8L LAN Toner and the 200GX Inductive Amplifier in a rugged carrying case. This kit can be used on any wiring system including Datacom, Telecom,Security/Alarm, Audio and CATV.
Designed for network installation and maintenance, the new LAN Toner has the unique feature of sending tone in addition to blinking hub, switch port, and PC activity lights for fast identification. To meet the diverse demands of the network professional, the AT8L incorporates a host of features including two selectable tone outputs for multiple line identification, continuity testing, polarity indication for fast outlet identification, 8-position modular breakout tabs for testing both Datacom and Telecom, low battery indication and automatic shut-off to preserve battery life.
• Trace wires and perform basic testing on Local Area Network cabling
• Blink Hub, Switch Port and PC activity lights for fast identification
• Detect active hubs and switches
• LAN circuitry, tone generator, line checker and modular breakout
adapter combined in a single unit
• Send tone, check continuity and test polarity on any pair
• Adjustable volume probe with visual-signal indicator
• Special probe tip protects against damage to sensitive electronics