The FTB-5230S/-OCA is a flexible optical spectrum analyzer for DWDM, CWDM and hybrid network testing and an affordable optical channel analyzer for a wide range of WDM applications.
Optical Spectrum Analyzer (FTB-5230S)
The FTB-5230S is an entry-level optical spectrum analyzer that is ideal for a variety of field applications, including DWDM and CWDM network commissioning and troubleshooting. It includes all the typical OSA capabilities: Power and wavelength measurements, WDM and drift mode, OSNR testing according to IEC 61280-2-9 (interpolation method), and Offline post-processing. Users can quickly learn to operate the FTB-5230S because it features an intuitive Windows XP-based interface. The FTB-5230S can also handle a lot of power, up to 23 dBm per channel.
- Entry-level optical spectrum analyzer for a variety of field applications
- Lower cost of ownership
- Intuitive user interface
- Large 10-inch display on FTB-2 Platform
Optical Channel Analyzer (FTB-5230S-OCA)
The FTB-5230S-OCA (optical channel analyzer) a is a perfect compromise between an OSA and a channel analyzer. Integrating the best of both product types, this tool offers the most important spectrum analysis capabilities (power and central wavelength measurements), as well as high-power measurements up to 23 dBm per channel, for the price of an advanced channel analyzer. Designed for simplicity in the field, it keeps settings to a minimum. It has also been optimized for a number of multi-wavelength applications (DWDM, CWDM, DWDM over CWDM and CFP power measurements).
- Optimized for power and wavelength measurements
- Easy-to-use via built-in confi gurations
- Ideal for cable operators
- Perfect for CFP power measurement
- Future-proof: upgradable to a full FTB-5230S OSA via software key
- Housed in either the compact FTB-2, FTB-2 Pro, FTB-200 or FTB-500 platform