The FC-7 is the most versatile tool available for optical fiber cleaving. The FC-7 is ideal for use in fusion splicing, field termination, or any other precision application.
It has a simple cleaving operation that can be performed in the palm of the hand, which allows the user to take the cleaver to fiber in limited slack applications. The FC-7 can perform cleaves on single fibers (0.25 to 0.90) and up to 4 count ribbons.
A built-in fiber scrap collector handles scrap fibers resulting from the cleaving process. Following a completed cleave, the lid is raised allowing the collector to automatically grab and safely store the fibers. The FC-7R includes an automatic blade rotation feature.
With each cleave, the blade is automatically rotated to a new scoring position on the cleaver blade. The automatic blade rotation feature ensures that the user receives the maximum number of precision cleaves from each cleaver blade.
- FC-7R Industry’s Only Optical Fiber Cleaver with Automatic Blade Rotation
- Prevents Double Scoring of Fibers
- Can Be Used for Single Fiber Cleaving or Up to 4 Count Ribbon
- Features Automatic Fiber Scrap Collection
- Can Be Operated With Minimal Steps
- Works With Sumitomo Fiber Holders
- Rugged Aluminum Alloy Outer Housing