The JDSU Westover FBE-series probe microscopes serve as portable analog video microscopes for inspecting fiber optic connectivity. While most fiber microscopes can only inspect male connectors, such as patch cords or pigtails, the JDSU FBE probe inspects both male (patch cord) and female (bulkhead) ends of an optical interconnect. The probe fits and operates comfortably and easily in-hand, letting users inspect hard-to-reach connectors that are installed on the backside of patch panels or inside hardware devices. This eliminates the need to access the backside of patch panels or disassemble hardware devices prior to inspection.
• Ergonomic, compact design and controlsfor easy one-hand operation
• Large selection of precision inspection tips and adapters for inspecting common connectors and applications
• Economic, effective, and rugged for mainstream applications
• Provides crisp, clear view of fiber end face conditions
• Hardwired to HD-series displays