The TV90 is designed for ease-of-use so you'll spend less time operating the TDR and more time repairing faults. Simply select the cable type to be tested and the TV90 does the rest. Impedance, VP, gain, pulse width and vertical position are automatically selected and adjusted as you scan the cable. Just move the cursor to the fault to pinpoint its location.
The TV90 employs optimized pulsing and sampling coupled with advanced filtering and signal processing techniques so you'll always have a clean waveform for easier fault interpretation.
Short Pulse Width - The TV90 provides a 5 ns pulse width for close-in resolution. Faults as near as 3 ft. from the pedestal can be located with ease.
Rugged Package - All of this performance comes in a rugged handheld TDR package. Come snow, rain, heat and humidity, the TV90 keeps working, because you have to.
Additional Features and Benefits of the TV90:
- Find Location of Damage In Drops & Impedance Mismatches
- Locate Bad Passive Devices
- Determine Length of Cable
- Large, High-resolution, Backlit Display
- Splash, Dust and Shock Resistant Packaging
- One Button Expand/Full-view Function
- 75 Ohm F Connector
- Intermittent Fault Location
- Context-sensitive Help (Help Screens Available for All Functions)
- Small, Portable, Lightweight Package (2.2 lbs.)
- Accurate (±2 ft. up to 200 feet, 1% beyond)
- 4000-Foot Fault-location Capability
- Internal Cable Types for Fast, Accurate Testing