Klein Tools Nylon-Webbing Lanyard Adjustable Length Product Features:
• Convenient adjustable length (6-1/2' - 10')
• Nylon-webbing lanyards are ideal for positioning and in situations where the worker is often turning or moving around (webbing will not reverse-twist [hockle]).
• Equipped with two drop-forged steel, corrosion-resistant Klein-Lok® locking snap hooks with 11/16'' (17 mm) throat opening.
• 1'' (25 mm) wide orange nylon webbing impregnated with resin for greater durability and abrasion resistance.
• For use in positioning, suspension, or retrieval systems. Can also be used with a deceleration unit for fall-arrest.