Whether working in a bucket or on the ground, GMP umbrellas provide shelter from the sun. GMP offers a choice of rugged umbrellas and a complete line of accessories for mounting and angle adjustment flexibility.
The Model D Umbrella (P/N 80920) is for standard use. The Dielectric Umbrella (P/N 70352) is rated to 40kV per ASTM D-149 to help reduce the potential of electrical shock when working near power conductors.
Both umbrellas feature:
- A tough plastic 68” (173cm) diameter umbrella cover is colored safety yellow on top (custom company logos available upon request)
- A reflective white underside cuts down on the interior heat absorption and is vinyl-coated; nylon rib-end pockets keep the frame from tearing the cover
- Self-sealing waterproofed, waxed stitching, and improved construction using a nylon sleeve and rib retainers for attaching the frame’s six (6) collapsible fiberglass ribs
- The ribs connect at a ring-type lock that slides along the pole to open and close the umbrella. To lock the ring when open, just slide it over the set pin in the pole and rotate it.
- The 43” (109cm) long wooden upper pole has a male ferrule so you can attach the 29” (74cm) long wooden lower pole for a full height of 6’ (1.83M)
- Lower Pole Assembly with Spiked End (P/N 80924) can be used to support the D Umbrella by burying it right into the ground
- Tripod Umbrella Kit (P/N 71649) is for protection when working at ground level and features weighted legs for stability, a telescoping stand, and a durable storage bag
- Umbrella Angle Adapter (P/N 71572) is used between the umbrella’s upper and lower pole and provides 5 tilt-angle adjustment settings for increased protection no matter where the sun is located. This adapter is also offered with a One-Piece, 24” (61cm) Pole Extension (P/N 71647) for use with the Bucket Holder.
- Bucket Holder (P/N 28210) for securely mounting the upper pole, angle adapter, and one-piece extension to any flat bucket surface while working aloft. NOTE: The Angle Adapter with One Piece Pole Extension (P/N 71647) must be used when mounting an umbrella in the Bucket Holder. The lower pole of the umbrella can’t be used with the Bucket Holder. Mounting hardware for the Bucket Holder is not included.