Electrorack's BARRACUDA Broadcast and Broadband Racks are the ideal foundation to keep pace with continually evolving Broadcast and Broadband environments.
Today's cable providers and telcos are racing to gain market share and complete their triple-play offerings of Video, Voice, and Data. Technologies such as Video On Demand (VOD), Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP), Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) High Definition (HD) and Ad Insertion require new hardware and infrastructure build-outs.
Strategically managing these build-outs in a cost-effective manner is critical to ensure profitability. These build-outs require an adaptable, robust rack platform to manage today’s and tomorrow's hardware, power, grounding, isolation, cabling, and thermal issues associated with the new technologies - BARRACUDA.
- Ships completely configured to your requirements saving you up to 1-2 hours installation per rack
- Facility interface solutions - anchoring & cabling
- Base solutions for concrete and raised floors
- Integrated grounding, isolation and cable management offerings
- UBC Seismic Zone 4 compliant
- 14 GA fully-welded cold-rolled steel - 2,000 lbs. load
- Tapped #10-32 or 0.375 square hole EIA angles
IN STOCK at TVC!