DIAMOND’S Ground Straps (available in copper and galvanized steel) are used for securing ground wires to water pipes or conduits to provide a low resistance connection for grounding telephone and CATV service drops.
DIAMOND’S Ground Straps are available in either 6", 9" or 12" lengths. Accommodates Solid Copper Ground Wires from #48 to #8 AWG.
The 6", 9" and 12" straps are designed to fit pipe or tubing having outside diameters ranging from 5/8" through 1-3/4" and 5/8" through 3-1/2".
- Adjustable copper strap (per ASTM B152).
- Adjustable galvanized steel strap (per ASTM A153).
- One piece construction for easy installation
- Weldless construction reduces possible breakage.
- Brass nickel plated nut, screw and washer (per ASTM B134).
- Slotted, hex head screw to accommodate a screwdriver, wrench or pliers.
- Designed so the copper wire is in direct contact with the ground strap to assure a positive, low resistance ground.
- Underflap protects pipe from screw puncture.