MaxCell Edge is a fabric innerduct designed to enable installation of up to 300% more cables than rigid HDPE innerduct in conduit based network infrastructure. The new patented fabric design may reduce pulling tension by up to 20% over previous MaxCell versions.
It also features a new orange color - increasing its visibility and durability.
MaxCell Edge is for use in 1.25" to 4" conduits in 1, 2, 3 and 4 Cell configurations and can be used to create additional pathways in conduit.
- Solves cabling issues for conduits, allowing a range of cable sizes
- Enables overlay of cables in occupied conduits
- Reduces or eliminates number of conduits required in new construction
- Melting point of 419°F (almost twice that of HDPE)
- Resistant to ground chemicals and petroleum products
- Constructed of PET multifilament and Nylon 6 monofilament yarns
- Patented fabric design may reduce pulling tension by up to 20% over previous MaxCell versions
- Features either pre-installed 1250LB pull tape (2" - 4" products) or Vis® Glide (1" products) in each cell
- Pre-lubed for lower friction during MaxCell and cable installation *
- Available in Detectable version
- Available in reel lengths of 500 to 10,000 feet
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.