Power & Communications Duct and fittings are designed and formulated specifically for concrete encased and direct burial applications of power utility primaries, secondaries, street lighting and distribution systems.
Power & Communications Duct complies with NEMA Standard TC-6 & 8, and ASTM F-512 for utility duct. Both EB and DB duct are rated for use with 90°C conductors. Power & Communications Duct fittings comply with NEMA TC-9 Standard. The Telephone Duct complies with NEMA TC-10. Bellcore CAO 8546, GT8343, and other applicable telephone standards.
- High impact strength
- Excellent structural strength
- Superior load bearing
- Multiple duct banks can be pre-assembled and lowered into trench
- No special cutting or tapering devices required
- Provides easy bending around obstructions minimizing the need for special angle couplings and sweeps
- Superior aging and weathering characteristics
- Heat resistant
- Fire resistant
- Conforms to NEMA Standard TC-6 & 8 and ASTM Standard F-512 for utility duct
- Duct Type EB-20 is ETL Listed
- Low coefficient of expansion
- Continuous rigid control Smooth inner wall and smooth transition between joints
See Ordering Matrix to configure Part Numbers.