3M™ 2522 and 2523 Fiber
· Meets Bellcore requirement for bend diameter - Easy maintenance
· Trays allow entry and exit of buffer tubes at any of the four corners - Provides flexibility of fiber management
· Extra tray depth - Ribbon fiber may be coiled without twisting
· Modular design of splice holder - Accommodates many types of splicing
· Stackable, hinged trays - Easy access without removing other trays
3M 2522 and 2523 Fiber Splice Organizer Trays store and protect discrete and mass, mechanical and fusion fiber optic splices in closures and fiber distribution units. The 2521 Series of splice inserts are easily added to either tray to secure splices into the trays. Fibers are routed into the trays using 2520 FibrTube transition tubing that zips over the fibers.