Every splice location, regardless of the FTTx architecture, must be protected from the elements to provide the maximum reliability your customers expect. The new COYOTE LCC (Low Count Closure) is the latest edition to the COYOTE Fiber Optics product line for your Fiber to the Home, Node, or Curb deployment.
The closure’s compact size, use of the versatile grommet system and internal LITE-GRIP® Splice Platform are designed to make this rugged closure the economical choice for new installations and critical repair situations. The COYOTE LCC represents the maximum versatility, reliability and technical support you’ve come to expect from PLP.
- Compact Size – 17" L x 7" W x 2.5" D (43cm x 18cm x 7cm)
- Max Splice Capacity – Single Fusion – 24 splices
- Max Splice Capacity – Ribbon/Mass Fusion – 72
- Capable of Inline or Butt applications
- Designed for aerial, below grade or direct buried applications
- Same craft friendly grommet system as the COYOTE Dome Closures
- Flat shape allows for mounting in small areas
- Utilizes LITE-GRIP Splice Block System, which permits single fusion, mass fusion, mechanical, PLC splitters or a combination of all within one closure
- Quick, easy installation is ideal for drop repair applications