SOLO® Optical Cables are all-dielectric, self-supporting (ADSS) cables designed for easy and economical one-step installation.
The loose tube design provides stable performance over a wide temperature range and is compatible with any telecommunications-grade optical fiber.
Features & Benefits
- 2-288 Fibers
- Available with a proprietary track-resistant polyethylene (TRPE) jacket suitable for installations in electric field potentials up to 25 kV
- Concentric, self-supporting cable design allows easy, one-36-Fiber step installation, using standard hardware and installation methods
- Can span in excess of 500 m (1650 f) in NESC heavy loading conditions; custom cables and sag/tension information available upon request
- Innovative waterblocking design eliminates the need for traditional flooding compound, providing efficient and craft-friendly cable preparation
- S-Z stranded, loose tube design isolates fibers from installation and environmental rigors and facilitates