SOLO® ADSS Short-Span Optical Cables are all-dielectric, self-supporting (ADSS) cables designed for easy and economical one-step installation.
The loose tube design provides stable performance over a wide temperature range and is compatible with any telecommunications-grade optical fiber.
Features & Benefits
- 2-144 Fibers
- Economical single-jacket design can span in excess of:
- 300 ft in NESC heavy conditions
- 500 ft in NESC medium conditions
- 600 ft in NESC light conditions
- Available with a proprietary track-resistant polyethylene (TRPE) jacket suitable for installation in electric field potentials up to 25 kV
- Concentric, self-supporting cable design allows easy, one-step installation, using standard hardware and installation methods
- Innovative waterblocking design eliminates the need for traditional flooding compound, thus providing efficient and craft-friendly cable preparation
- S-Z stranded, loose tube design isolates fibers from installation and environmental rigors and facilitates midspan access