Corning Cable Systems RPDpass® Indoor Riser Cable is a component of the RPDpass Indoor MDU Solution. The modularity of assemblies and terminal components provides complete flexibility in challenging MDU deployments.
The RPDpass MDU Riser Cable Assembly leverages and optimizes the performance of ClearCurve® bend-insensitive fiber capabilities with high-quality, factory-terminated and tested Corning Cable Systems connectors. Available in 12- or 24-fiber cables with connector combinations of 12, 8 or 6 at the floor level, terminal placement may be optimized for drop assembly placement and overall reduced material and installation costs.
- Utilizing low-loss MTP® Connectors ensures minimal impact to link loss budgets
- Corning ClearCurve Bend-insensitive Fiber is ideal for tight bend deployments (5 mm minimum bend radius)
- Collapsible reels for storage eliminates the need for slack storage when deployed with OptiSheath® Riser Terminal
- Compact cable design reduces congestion in the riser, allowing for smaller conduits
- Backward compatible ClearCurve Fiber
- Preconnectorized with MTP Connectors enables quick connectivity at MTP Connector enabled fiber distribution terminals and cabinets