RealFlex 3 drop cables are ruggedly designed for maximum flexibility, handling and performance to meet the rigors of inside or outside plant FTTx deployments.
RealFlex 3 drop cables are available in Indoor/Outdoor, Riser and Plenum cable types for use in residential, business or multiple dwelling unit (MDU) structures.
RealFlex 3 Drop Cables allow for a fiber bend radius as small as 7.5 mm without changing attenuation characteristics of the cable and improve insertion loss (IL) performance for 90 degree bend locations. With the average MDU installation including as many as seven 90 degree turns, this fiber greatly reduces the risk to bend induced IL during installation.
Features and Benefits
- Fiber bend radius as small as 7.5 mm without changing cable characteristics
- Greatly reduces risk to bend induced insertion loss created during installation
- Indoor/Outdoor, Plenum and Riser cable options available
- 900 micron buffer coating strips easily in one pass to save on installation time
- Rugged 3 mm cable jacket construction
- Cable maintains its flexibility even in extreme cold temperatures
- G.657 Table A and B compliant
- Two cable configurations available: connectors on both ends or connector on one end
- Spooling options: end with connector pulled first or end without connector pulled first
- Ivory cable color helps distinguish cable in the field