Designed to serve up to 288 homes, the ORBITAL Cabinet features OFS’ unique splitter module incorporating full spectrum, low loss PLC splitters, while being fitted with low loss, high performance LC and MPO connectors.
OFS’ MPO fannout jumpers are easily connected from the splitter modules to the subscriber ports, and use OFS’ bend-insensitive AllWave® FLEX Zero Water Peak (ZWP) fiber to minimize bending loss.
In a dramatically improved fiber distribution design, the ORBITAL FDC 288 routes all subscriber fibers from the splitter modules to a central cabinet, then to subscriber ports arranged in a circular array surrounding the cabinet.
- Serves up to 288 homes
- Provides short fiber runs
- Minimizes fiber routing congestion
- Reduces fiber parking for unused leads
MPO 1x32 Splitters:
- Creates a high-density, low-loss splitter solution
- Universal face design fits many legacy LGX® solutions
- Scalable usage with MPO to LC fanouts
Specialty OFS Cabinet:
- Full front access solution
- Pre-connectorized cable installed for rapid deployment
- Rear cable storage vault eliminates underground vault and closure
- Slab and pole mountable
- NEMA4 design.