The OptiTect™ Premier Local Convergence Cabinet family provides everything necessary to manage 144, 288 and 432 distribution fibers for an outside plant FTTx application.
The OptiTect Premier Cabinet maximizes efficient cabinet deployment through its industry-leading size and ease of use. All cabinets are afforded intuitive and efficient fiber management and internal layout, resulting in minimal installer training and optimizing installation productivity.
Feeder fibers, distribution fibers and coupler/splitter modules are all contained within a single, robust, pad- or pole-mounted enclosure to accommodate both aerial and buried cable applications.
Cabinets are outfitted with factory-preconnectorized distribution and feeder cable(s) ensuring quick, easy and reliable field installation. OptiTect Premier Cabinet accommodates either 1x32 or dual 1x16 modules.
Coupler/splitter outputs are all single length and are optimized with slack storage controlled in easy-access management areas located on the sides of the cabinet’s swing-out patch panel door. Within the cabinet, the pigtail routing is optimized with protection of existing subscribers being the primary consideration.
All 1x32 and dual 1x16 coupler/splitter modules are compatible and interchangeable across 144-, 288- and 432-port OptiTect Premier Cabinets. When used with an adaptor bracket, they also fit the Eclipse® Hardware Connector Housing. The modules are designed to meet applicable sections of Telcordia GR-1209-CORE and GR-1221-CORE. Each coupler/splitter module features connectorized inputs and outputs.
The cabinet features permanent, as well as additional, temporary storage areas in unused slots within the coupler/splitter output port storage as part of the coupler/splitter housing area.
Features & Benefits:
- Distribution fiber counts of 144, 288 and 432
- Industry-leading cabinet size resulting in significant freight, storage and installation efficiencies
- One-size-fits-all coupler/splitter modules
- Only one size pad- or handhole-mounting-system needed for all three cabinets
- Pad or pole mountable; one-size-fits-all stackable skirt and mounting brackets due to uniform cabinet width and depth dimensions
- Accommodates both 1x32 and dual 1x16 splitters
- Fully factory-stubbed cabinets enhance competitive presence and enable rapid emergency restoration
- Connectorized feeder and distribution fibers to coupler/splitter modules – no splicing after day one
- Input (feeder) connections are equipped with shuttered adapters
- Integrated termination storage panel (parking) for coupler/splitter output
- Bend diameter control throughout
- Cabinets designed to meet applicable sections of Telcordia GR-2898-CORE, GR-487-CORE, GR-63-CORE, GR-449-CORE
- Modular splitters designed to meet applicable sections of GR-1209-CORE, GR-1221-CORE
- 216-B door lock with padlock provision