The OptiTect™ Advantage Local Convergence Cabinet family provides everything necessary to manage up to 576 distribution fibers for an outside plant FTTx application. All cabinets share the same intuitive fiber management and internal layout to minimize training and optimize installer productivity.
Feeder fibers, distribution fibers and coupler/splitter modules are all contained within a single, rugged, pad- or pole-mounted enclosure to accommodate both aerial and buried cable applications. Factory-preconnectorized distribution and feeder cable(s) ensure quick, easy and reliable installation in the field.
Each OptiTect Advantage Cabinet has coupler/splitter capacity for 1x32, 1x16 and/or dual 1x8 modules. Coupler/splitter outputs are all single-length and are optimized with slack storage controlled in an easy-access management area located in the center of the cabinet.
All coupler/splitter modules are compatible with all sizes of Corning Cable Systems OptiTect Advantage Cabinets. The modules are fully ITL tested and qualified to Telcordia GR-1209-CORE and GR-1221-CORE. Each coupler/splitter module features either spliced or connectorized inputs and connectorized pigtailed outputs. Additionally, the cabinet features a termination storage panel for multiple unused coupler/splitter output ports.
Features & Benefits:
- Distribution fiber counts of 216, 288, 432 and 576
- One-size-fits-all coupler modules for OptiTect™ Advantage cabinets only
- Pad- or pole-mountable (576 is pad-mountable only)
- Capacity for 1x32, 2x32, 1x16, 2x16 or dual 1x8 splitters
- Factory-installed feeder and distribution cables
- Options for spliced or connectorized feeder fibers to coupler/splitter module inputs
- Integrated termination storage panel (parking) for unused coupler/splitter output connectors
- 3-in bend diameter control throughout
- Cabinets ITL tested and qualified to applicable sections of Telcordia GR-2898-CORE, GR-487-CORE, GR-63-CORE, GR-449-CORE
- Modular splitters ITL tested and qualified to GR-1209-CORE, GR-1221-CORE
- UL listed
- GR-449-CORE compliant fiber distribution and routing
- 216-B door lock with padlock provisions
- Swing-out distribution panel for full rear access to the distribution fibers