The Fiber Optic Combination Shelf (LSC) is used for a combination of splicing and termination of outside plant cables or Fiber Optic Building Cable.
The shelf can serve as a termination shelf only (direct connector termination) or as a splice and termination shelf by using pigtails.
The shelf is equipped with:
- · Hinged front and rear doors constructed of white polycarbonate and equipped with knockouts for optional lock mechanism
- · Universal shelf mounting brackets for frame or wall mount
- · Cable clamp brackets for termination of LGBC or OSP cables
- · Blank labels for identifying fiber splices and terminations
- · Splice tray housing
- · Termination panel that slides out for easy access