OFS offers an extensive line of high-density MPO multifiber connector products, including jumpers, fanouts, pigtails and connectorized cable. When you need a high performance fiber optic connectivity solution, look to the OFS family of products featuring the MPO Connector.
Low loss single-mode MPO connectors deliver the performance and reliability needed in today’s demanding high-speed broadband and data networks.
Multimode LaserWave™ MPO jumpers and fanouts are designed to support high-speed, short-reach, data center applications.
The MPO Connector, with its familiar push-on/pull-off insertion release mechanism, provides consistent and repeatable interconnections with up to 12 fibers in a 0.7” x 0.4” minimum footprint.
The MPO product family is available with 8 and 12 fiber connectors featuring bare ribbon, tight-buffered ribbon and cordage, and includes standard adapters.
Reliable high-density interconnections for:
- Equipment Interconnections
- Telecommunications networks
- Broadband/CATV networks
- Data communications networks, including highbandwidth equipment
- Interconnections for parallel optical transmitters and receivers
- Reliable high-density, high-performance interconnections
- Increases fiber density on fiber shelves and faceplates
- Improves and simplifies fiber routing
- Decreases fiber management space
- Telecordia GR-1435-CORE tested
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-604-5-199 FOCIS 5 compliant
- Quick and easy connection with push-on/pull-off latching mechanism
- Low insertion loss and reflectance
- High-speed application support
- Solution-based engineering support to meetall fiber routing requirements
- Assistance for unique designs and configurations
- OEM solutions for special applications