OFS’ outdoor distribution terminals provide effective protection for fiber optic splicing in outdoor environments. Built from high-impact resistant plastic, the housing guards against mechanical shock, while withstanding environmental extremes.
Use these MD-12 fiber optic enclosures for direct splicing and terminations at high count MDUs.
Each unit can be configured with splitter management of 1x4, 1x8 or 1x16 and drop management. Configure the termination interface with 12 SC adapters or up to 24 LC adapter ports. A cylinder lock with matched key effectively secures the terminal from unauthorized access. For your convenience, you can customize the configuration in the field, or work with OFS on factory configurations.
Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 9.2 in. H x 10.2 in. W x 3.3 in. D (approx.) (235 mm H x 260 mm W x 85 mm D)
- Up to 12 splices
- Up to 12 SC interfaces
- Up to 24 LC interfaces
- Up to 4 splice trays
- Configurable to 1 splitter, 1 splice tray, 1 slack tray
- Configurable to 2 splice and 1 slack tray
- All configurations are available with or without a populated adapter panel
- Cylinder Lock (optional)
- Up to 1x16 split ratio with low loss splitter
- Up to 2 cable entrees for cables ranging to 20 mm in diameter
- Up to 5 entrees for multi patchcords, jumpers, etc. Standard Configuration
- Splice tray and cover (one 6 count splice organizer included)
- Slack storage tray
- Metal ground
- 2 SC APC Adapters
- IP Rating: Top and sides: IP55 Bottom: IP43