The AllWave® FLEX Fanouts enable superior optical performance and high density connectivity in any FTTx network deployment.
Configured with OFS’ low loss MPO connector, the AllWave FLEX Fanouts provide excellent loss performance and bend radius insensitivity. AllWave FLEX Fanouts feature AllWave Zero Water Peak (ZWP) Fiber which offers as much as five times lower bending loss than Convention Single-Mode Fiber (CSMF) jumpers on the market today.
AllWave FLEX Fanouts are ideal for integration into smaller field cabinet designs and other space limited routing architectures. They are available in both 8 and 12 fiber MPO connectors on bare ribbon, tight-buffered ribbon and cordage, and include standard connectors on the opposite end.
AllWave FLEX Fanouts are key components of the Access ADVANTAGE™ System, a leading OFS end-to-end FTTx solution that provides superior optical performance with easy-to-use and compact cables and connectivity products.
Features & Benefits:
- Up to 5 times lower bending loss than CSMF fanouts or patchcords
- Great performance and easy-of-management in cabinets or other patch panel systems
- OFS’ AllWave FLEX Fiber complies with ITU G.652D specifications
- FTTx, Hybrid Fiber Coaxial (HFC), and all other optical access networks
- MPO splitter modules in Outside Plant Cabinets
- General broadband CATV networks