Taking full advantage of the entire fiber spectrum from 1280 to 1625 nm, AllWave ADVANTAGE Optical Connectivity Components and AllWave Fiber Cable are designed to enable full-spectrum operation over the entire wavelength range from 1280nm to 1624nm.
OFS provides end-to-end connectivity with the AllWave ADVANTAGE Optical Connectivity Solution. These products expand the capacity of optical networks by enabling the use of the E-band (1400-nm window) for optical transmission.
Features and Benefits:
- · Excellent optical performance
- · Low reflection to meet stringent system requirements
- · Backward compatible with existing transmission equipment
- · Operates in the broad range of communication wavelengths from 1280 nm to 1625 nm inclusive of the 1400 nm band
- · Designed to provide flat spectral attenuation required to function in all the wavelengths
- · Meets high density requirements for cost savings and space savings
- · Design flexibility with various connector style choices and with various attenuation levels.