The 2U Shelf Unit is an efficient connection management solution to terminate and splice fibers, that enables network rearrangements and easier fiber resources. Its innovative design and configuration also help maintenance and replacement costs.
The 2U Shelf Unit houses up to 48 ST, 48 SC or terminations, and features a versatile design that can modate 48 mechanical splices, 96 single fusion splices, ribbon (mass fusion) splices using optional splice organizers.
Its functional dimensions make the shelf unit ideal inch frame mounting, and optional extender brackets added to fit into 23-inch frames.
Other features of the 2U Shelf Unit such as a clear shelf cover for protection of the fibers, labels, straight-forward front-mounted jumper management, and multiple pre-assembled configurations, allow users manage cable resources efficiently.
Additional Features & Benefits:
- Slim 2 Unit Mounting Height (1U rack space)
- Fits 19”, 23”, or ETSI frames
- Can manage both splices and terminations
- Integrated Front Trough
- OFS Ganged Adapter Sets maximize footprint
- Includes adapter panels for 96 LC, 48 SC or 48 ST terminations
- 19-inch frame mounting
- Fits 2U rack space (3.5” h x 17” w x 8” d)
- Clear plastic shelf cover protects fibers
- Four 3” Fiber Spools
- One Compression Grommet
- Optional extender brackets for 23” frame