The OCMX-D is a modular dense wavelength division multiplexer. Its OCM modular packaging provides a robust and simple method for integrating these devices into your network.
The DWDM components are based on TFF (thin-film-filter) technology.
- Consistent performance
- Low optical loss
- Low polarization sensitivity
- Excellent mechanical and environmental characteristics
- Fast installation and commissioning
- Housing size varies depending on configuration, providing optimal utilization of space
- DWDM in long haul networks
- DWDM upgrades in metro networks
- Increase the capacity between the central office and the headend in HFC networks
- DWDM overlay in PON architectures