The OCFPS1U-C/D Coarse and Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexers are integrated into CommScope’s 1RU 19-inch front patching shelves. This allows easy integration of optical components in outdoor cabinets or rack mount applications.
The components are based on TFF (thin-film-filter) technology. We can also mount our range of compact CWDM modules in these shelves to offer a low-loss solution based on integrated free-space optics. All our CWDM and DWDM components are qualified for outdoor use.
- Consistent performance
- Low optical loss
- Low polarization sensitivity
- Excellent mechanical and environmental characteristics
- Fast installation and commissioning
- Front and back mounting
- Identification card included
- CWDM upgrades in metro networks
- DWDM transmission in long-haul metro networks
- Increased capacity between the central office and the headend in hybrid fiber coax (HFC) networks
- CWDM overlay in passive optical network (PON) architectures
- Local area networks (LAN)