The Mini Fiber Distribution Hub (FDH) 3000 is specifically designed to address the unique density requirements commonly found in multi-dwelling units (MDUs) and in rural fiber deployments.
The Mini FDH 3000 provides maximum density termination capacity of eight feeder fibers and 72 distribution fibers and includes spliced or MPO connections for distribution and feeder ports.
- Universal wall/pole bracket shipped with unit
- Accommodates up to 4 plug-and-play (PNP) splitters
- High density sliding pack circuit access
- Supports 12 to 72 fiber terminations
- The same Mini FDH will serve both indoor and outdoor applications
- Integrated splicing and MPO connection configurations available
- Parking-Lot storage for 32 fibers
- Sealed bottom cable entry
- Small footprint (HxWxD): 19” x 13” x 8” takes up less space on poles and walls
- Uses the same splitter as all other OSP products