The CPS-24 enclosure from AFL provides a compact convergence point for interconnecting and splicing in wall mount applications while offering ample space for fiber management.
The enclosure is provisioned for up to four LGX® compatible adapter panels or optical modules, and optional 24 and 48 fiber splice tray kits.
Robust steel construction ensures the highest level of protection for sensitive components while providing adequate management area for densities of up to 48 fibers. A superior strain relief system for incoming and outgoing cables and clamping/grounding hardware round out the full standard feature set.
- Fits comfortably into new and existing interconnect, cross-connect and co-location environments
- Optional splice tray and holder (ordered separately)
- Available empty, with adapters, or with adapters, splice trays and pigtails pre-installed
- Various connector styles and types available
- LGX compatible (LGX 118)
- Modular design
- Provides maximum protection of sensitive components
- Dual doors with separate locking options for flexibility and security
- Optional 5-position Keystone® adapter panel for use with copper interconnects
- Solid steel construction
- Central office white or black powder coat
- Top or bottom cable entry with dust resistant grommets
- Physical dimensions: 13.88”H x 16.00”W x 3.28”D