The FPS-OCM is a mechanical shelf assembly that accommodates LGX type of modules in a rack environment. The shelf is typically used in 19” active racks or data racks, but is also compatible with Tyco FIST racks.
All shelves have front access to the LGX modules, the patchcords enter and leave via the front. All shelves have front access to the LGX modules. The patchcords enter and exit from the front of the shelf.
The shelves are painted (powder coated) light gray (RAL 7035) except for the FPS-OCM-I-F-4U-Shelf, which is black. They can be front- or back- mounted in the rack.
The units have the following features, depending on the shelf dimensions (rack unit):
- Mounting bracket with slotted hole enables any recessed rack mounting
- Compatible with OCM1 and high density OCMF modules.
- High density shelf for OCMF and compatible with OCM1, 2 and 3.
- There are two 4RU shelf options: FPS-OCM-I-O, including a plastic transparent cover including identification label.
- OR FPS-OCM-I-F-4U-Shelf, including routing rings for patch cord overlength storage. Also includes the cover and ID label.
A storage basket for patch cord overlength storage is optionally available. It occupies 1 height unit (19” standard ) and can be mounted under the FPS-OCM-I-O. Storage basket assembled with 4U shelf is available as a kit, FPS-OCM-I-S. Shelf for use with LGX modules and compatible with OCMF modules when the optional OCMF frame is installed.