AFL has designed a cost effective solution for a protecting the passive demarcation of premise fibers.
The FPB-201 is injection molded with an integral fiber retention system allowing for quick installation and a positive lock strain relief for most premise fiber cable.
This device allows for the indoor and protected outdoors interconnect of up to 2 standard SC adapters in a protected white plastic enclosure to blend in most premise environments.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact size takes up less wall space for installation
- Thin profile prevents accidental damage in congested installations
- Molded inner slack storage area insures minimum bend radius preventing micro bends and unnecessary loss or fiber damage
- No additional tie wraps or clamps needed due to integral positive lock strain relief
- Inner tray retains up to two fusion or mechanical splice sleeves
- Accepts standard SC connectors SCA or SCU
- Protects fiber connection from accidental contamination or movement allowing long term preservation of connection in hostile environments
- Cost effective passive solution protects each connection without driving project over budget
- Key-hole, three screw mounting allows two of three screws to be leveled and pre installed
- Two locations available for splice and connector to reside allows flexible installation and up to two splices if needed
- Removable sliding cover for easy access to complete box in congested locations