The COYOTE MPC is another MDU focused product in the COYOTE Fiber Optics family. This closure system provides a flexible platform to address the multitude of applications that exist in residential and commercial FTTx installations.
The closure’s styled exterior and neutral color allow it to blend with the surroundings. The MPC is constructed of durable, UV stabilized, flame retardant (UL 94-5VA) polymer to permit interior or exterior applications. Eight cable entrance ports around the closure exterior accept an easy-to-use grommet system and standard commercially available fittings.
The closure’s interior can be configured to address slack storage, splicing, cross connect, hardened adapter applications or any combination. Pre-terminated configurations are also available to minimize the amount of labor required during your installation.
The MPC is tested in accordance to elements of the Telcordia GR-771-CORE specification and offers NEMA4 performance. The MPC is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 procedures to assure quality.
- Size: 16" L x 14" W x 4" D (41cm x 36cm x 10cm)
- 8 Cable entrance ports around closure exterior
- Cable entrance ports are sized to accept PLP grommet adapter ports or commercially available fittings
- Easy to use grommet system – 7 different multi and single hole grommets to choose from
- Constructed with UL 94 5VA polymer compounds to provide the highest flame resistant rating
- Interior grid hole pattern allows custom organization to address your specific application
- Integrated rubber seal eliminates water entry
- Custom logo plaques available to identify your company logo