SST-Drop Cables offer the ease of installation of standard ALTOS® cables in an easy-access SST design.
Designed for low-cost HFC node or subscriber drop applications, the armor version of the SST-Drop cable is ideally suited for direct burial applications.
Optical drop cables are intended primarily for operation between a CATV distribution point and an HFC node. They are also ideal for the last portion of an all-optical network, such as in fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) or fiber-to-the-business (FTTB) applications, bridging the space between the distribution network and the subscriber premises.
- Extremely cost-effective OSP solution for low-fiber count applications
- Reduced form size SST-Bundled
- Waterblocking performance using swellable polymer technology
- High-fiber packing density; small, lightweight cable; craft-friendly
- Suitable for direct burial
- Ideal for CATV node drop
- Also available as an OptiFit® cable assembly for direct connection to CATV node