CommScope's FTTx Solutions are the industry’s first infrastructure solutions designed from the ground up to meet the unique requirements of FTTX networks. Designed for operational efficiency and scalability, these FTTX solutions simplify network installation, maintenance, and management from the central office/headend to the outside plant.
Installed in an outside plant enclosure, passive optical splitter modules give carriers the ability to split optical signals to multiple homes or businesses. CommScope splitter modules are protected from exposure and damage by their packaging. Surrounded by superior cable management, technicians need less time to route fiber in the cabinet, saving operating costs. Available in configurations from 1x2 up to 1x64, the modules can be ordered in adapter port or pigtailed versions.
- Qualified to GR-1209 and GR-1221
- Industry-leading low loss
- Terminated with GR-326 certified connectors
- Rugged package protects delicate splitters from installer handling
- Variety of package styles allow adaptation to many applications
- Wideband performance allows operation from 1260nm to 1635nm
See the PDF for detailed specifications.