Corning Cable Systems’ ALTOS® Gel-Free Riser Cables are flame-retardant, riser-rated cables suitable for installation in indoor riser or general-purpose horizontal applications.
Based on the loose tube cable design pioneered by Corning Cable Systems, this redesigned version has no messy gels, eliminating the need for cleaning solvents while making cable access and installation of buffer tube fan-outs simple, craft-friendly processes.
Available from two to 288 fibers, the buffer tubes and fibers in each tube are color-coded for quick, easy identification.
Features & Benefits:
- Gel-free design makes cable access and use of buffer tube fan-out kits simple and craft-friendly
- Available in 62.5 µm, 50 µm, single-mode and hybrid versions
- Standard 3.0 mm buffer tube size reduces the number of access tools required by craft personnel
- SZ-stranded loose tube design isolates fibers from installation, environmental rigors and allows for easy mid-span access
- All-dielectric cable construction requires no grounding or bonding
- Listed OFNR and CSA OFN FT-4
- Available with Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet performance