Easily and safely clean contaminants from fiber connector end-faces and optical fiber before field terminating or fusion splicing. The AFL FCC2 Enhanced Formula Fiber Optic Cleaning and Preparation Fluid is a non-flammable, environmentally safe, residue free solvent engineered to easily remove contaminants from fiber optic end-faces and bare fiber. It outperforms alcohol IPA based cleaners without the health and safety risks. The AFL FCC2 is not hazardous and not regulated for all modes of transportation and shipping including air-cargo.
The compact size and spill-proof design of the FCC2 3 oz. container makes it perfect for cleaning, inspection, and test equipment cases. The improved design and 3-way dispenser allows one-handed use with WFW FiberWipes, convenient wetting of CCT connector cleaning tips, and spray nozzle functionality.
Offering high purity and fast, consistent cleaning, FCC2 was developed with and is packaged by MicroCare Corporation, a world leader in cleaning solvents.
* Cleaning Saves Time and Money!
* Dirty connectors cause a major percentage of fiber optic network failures.
* Prevention is simple – Clean Connectors!
* Proper cleaning saves money – by eliminating service calls caused by dirty connectors
* Proper cleaning extends the life of connectors and reduces replacement costs
* Clean connectors maximize the performance of the network and reduce repair cost
FCC2-00-0902 1 can 3 oz. (85g) of FCC2 Fiber Connector Cleaner and Preparation Fluid