The Aerial In-Line Re-enterable Fiber-Optic Splice Closure (AIR FOSC) is designed for strand-mounted fiber-in-the-loop (FITL) applications. Combining Raychem’s FOSC 400 fiber management systems and GelGuard sealing technology, it is compatible with all loose buffer tube and central core tube cables with either stranded or ribbon fiber.
- Rugged body resists rodents and withstands impact
- 360 degree access to splice and slack storage areas
- Extendable for taut-sheath and repair splices
- Capacity for 96 single or 288 mass-fusion splices
- Gel end pieces conform to cables and seal out dust and water