PPC’s High Pass Filters are used to isolate upstream frequencies for subscribers who do not require return path services. High Pass Filters also prevent ingress noise from propagating back to the node and disrupting active upstream services.
PPC’s SHP series filters represent a major technological breakthrough by being the first to offer such outstanding electrical performance in the compact Silencer® Series packaging.
- Small physical size minimizes risk of port damage
- 7/16” hex allows for standard tool installation
- 100% Surface Mount Technology for consistent performance
- Precision four-point female seizure contact
- Moisture-sealed connector interfaces
- SCTE compliant connector interfaces