The Antronix MVRA902BACPEZ MoCA Enhanced VoIP Residential Amplifier has enhanced performance in the MoCA band to optimize data rates for video sharing, multi-room DVR service, video conferencing and other MoCA applications.
This amplifier has eight amplified output ports and a reliable passive VoIP port, which maintains RF integrity even when power is disrupted to the amplifier. The passive VoIP port provides a MoCA path to the amplified output ports to ensure full MoCA compatibility.
Additional Features & Benefits:
- MoCA Enhanced - Optimized RF performance in the MoCA band ensures maximum data rates for MoCA enabled devices. Integrated MoCA point of entry filter prevents MoCA signals from interfering with adjacent subscribers.
- The passive VoIP port provides continuous service when power is disrupted to maintain critical voice service. The VoIP port also supports MoCA band communications to the amplified output ports.
- An internal self-terminating switch provides excellent bi-directional RF performance between the input port and VoIP port even when power is disrupted.
- Active gain in the forward and return band provides unity gain in both directions for ease of installation.
- CamPort® Auto-Seizing F-port - Patented auto-seizing brass F-port features a “Cam Activated Mechanism” to provide full contact pressure (> 2000 grams) on the center conductor for maximum reliability.
- All-Ports-Down Configuration for NID Enclosures - Amplifier can be mounted with all ports facing down configuration to provide clean wiring within a NID enclosure.
- Unique 6 kV surge protection without the use of arc gaps which may cause high impulse noise during discharge.
- Powder Coated Aluminum Housing provides the most corrosion resistant protection against salt fog and rust.
- Optional Power Inserter for Remote Powering - The amplifier can be powered remotely with a dual isolation compartment power inserter for high AC to RF isolation to prevent ingress.
- PTC Short-Circuit Protected UL Listed Adaptor - Self-resetting circuit provides safe protection against short-circuits to minimize maintenance costs.