HouseBox™ Cable Demarcation Point (CDP) products are tailored to the coaxial cable communications market. Placing network equipment inside a HouseBox Unit helps provide higher-quality performance and service to the subscriber by protecting equipment from adverse environmental conditions.
The CDP-1211 Deep Version Enclosure will accommodate a variety of network components such as ground blocks, combination protectors and ground blocks, traps, filters, splitters and multi-output drop amplifiers.
The deep cover design is ideal for those locations that utilize front-facing amplifiers or require additional network components. The deep cover permits multiple cable installations while providing space to maintain the minimum cable bend radius necessary for optimal signal performance. Deep cover enclosures are also ideal for Multiple Dwelling locations or for the Multiple System Operator (MSO) that prefers to place network components at the home rather than on a pole.
- Molded of engineering-grade thermoplastic that is flame-retardant and impact-resistant over a temperature range of -40°C to +65°C
- Modular design allows for customization per specific requirements or budget constraints
- Snap-tight cover ensures a weather-resistant seal
- Large entry grommets and cable storage area provide easy, clean cable management
- Larger interior dimensions provide room for multiple cable outlets while maintaining minimum cable bend radius
- Custom logos and configurations available