Long recognized as the industry leader in quality drop amplifiers, the Electroline EDA series offers the most complete range of high-quality, low-noise drop amplifier products available on the market. Within the EDA family, the EDA100 and EDA400 series are the most compact version in the Electroline offering.
Like all of Electroline's drop amplifiers, these compact one-port and four-port versions offer the same performance and standards compliance as all other version in the EDA family, which operators have consistently relied on since the first gallium arsenide (GaAs) chips were pioneered by Electroline.
Fully compatible with all signal format, both analog and digital, the EDA 100 and EDA 400 series both offer a low-noise figure (3dB) and very flat (+-0.5 dB) amplification of the downstream, with a passive upstream.
The optional power inserter provides greater flexibility when installing the EDA 100 or EDA400 series and can result in configuration that may reduce the amount of coaxial cable required or offer a more discrete and aesthetic installation.
• Fully compatible with all digital and analog signal formats, forward and reverse
• Proven quality with over 1 million EDA products deployed
• Noise factor of 3 dB
• 6kV surge protection on all outputs
• Weatherproof housing
• Sealed, 360 contact STCE-complaint F connectors
• Overload protection on wall outlet power adapter
• Operating temperature range -40 to +60 C