The DRM3-WP series Rugged Cable Modem is DOCSIS® 3.0 and EuroDOCSIS™ 3.0 compliant. It's weatherproof and specially designed for installations where temperatures can be extreme, uncontrolled, and typical of the outside plant in an HFC cable network.
This cable modem is designed to withstand electrical overvoltages and surges commonly experienced in HFC network outside plant. All Electroline DRM products have been designed to pass stringent surge tests specified by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
The DRM3-WP provides data communication from an Ethernet network for any devices requiring interactive or backhaul communications. The backhaul is provided by the cable modem over an HFC access network.
The Electroline DRM Series is tested in extreme environments and is a “good neighbor” to all the services that are carried by HFC networks.
- - Hardened for outside plant Application
- - Eight(8) Bonded Downstream Channels w/ data rates in excess of 340Mbps
- - Four (4) Bonded Upstream Channels w/ data rates in excess of 120Mbps
- - 10/100/1000 BASE-T auto sensing/auto-MDIX Ethernet port
- - Power over Ethernet (PoE) option to supply connected devices
- - Designed for DOCSIS & EuroDOCSIS 3.0 Technology
- - Strand and Pedestal Mounting