Marathon Passives have been engineered and manufactured to provide the highest performance and reliability. They ensure the best quality signal distribution possible for current HDTV, DOCSIS Data, Digital Voice and future interactive Broadband Networks. The Marathon engineering team has a proven 30 year track record in the Broadband Cable industry and offers the best class in mechanical and consistent RF performance with high quality components and strict QC metrics.
They are available in a full line of housing configurations for headend, commercial or subscriber applications.
Your subscribers demand the best ... Install Marathon Drop Passives.
- Consistent, high RF performance from 5 – 1002 MHz through extreme temperatures
- Enhanced 15 – 42 MHz return path for superior output return loss and port to port isolation performance
- 6 kV ring wave surge protection on all ports
- Ultra linear ferrites prevent inter-modulation where high level return carriers can affect forward path performance
- E180 series Enhanced 180° contacts engineered for maximum conductor contact and superior retention; design allows insertion without marring the center conductor
- High grade voltage blocking capacitors on all ports to eliminate core saturation and prevent hum modulation
- Solid Zinc cast housing with Bright Tin triple plating for durability in harsh environments - 8-Way only
- Universal drive Mounting and Ground Port screws packaged with each splitter
- Sealed ports to prevent moisture ingress to 15 PSI
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/SCTE 153 2008 for outdoor use
- MoCA compliant