G2 series 2-piece trunk and distribution connectors provide superior performance, while eliminating the common disadvantages of traditional 2-piece designs.
· Provides installers a full view of the cable’s center conductor insertion into the connector seizing mechanism (no blind entry)
· Incorporates a patented support sleeve located in the back nut of the connector, minimizing cable “pull back”
· The Tri-Start thread system (patent pending) minimizes the required back nut rotations when tightening the connector
· Domed insulator at the KS interface prevents moisture from collecting between the contact pin and connector body, reducing the possibility of corrosion
· Non-rotational design for installation and disassembly
· The G2 connectors have a center conductor cutting guide
· Unique closing mechanism preserves reusability