These BNC, RCA and F Male compression connectors have been designed for use in Headend and jumper applications on HDTV and precision video cables. With space at a premium and the exacting demands of digital television, using a Snap-N-Seal connector in conjunction with precision HDTV cable will help with your wire management needs.
- Simple, quick installation using the standard SNSUTL Snap-N-Seal installation tool and CSTMV596 cable stripping tool
- Nearly 2 decades of proven compression connector experience incorporated in a design for use in HDTV and headend applications
- True 360 degree compression onto cable ensures superior RF shielding performance
- To reduce assembly time and simplify installation, the plastic sleeve is pre-positioned and detachably coupled to the connector body
- The BNC male plug interface is designed to nominal Mil Spec C-39012 with 75 ohm characteristic impedance
- The RCA type connector is designed to interface with standard RCA-type female jacks
- Connectors fit SCTE specification mini cables for standard braid