PPC hardline connectors are renowned for their quality, performance, reliability, and ease of installation. They are designed to handle the challenges of today’s digital cable networks including: high speed data, telephony, and performance beyond 1 GHz. PPC’s hardline connectors are designed for all major CATV cable manufacturers: CommScope, Times Fiber, and Trilogy.
PPC connectors also boast an unusual feature which is a key advantage for customers: reusability.During routine, as well as most emergency maintenance, PPC connectors can be reused without damage.
- RF shielding effectiveness better than -120 dB, even at temperature extremes
- Thin film lubricant on all threads for smooth, non-galling installation
- Positive stop feature eliminates need for torque wrenches or special tools and guarantees consistent installation every time
- Patented anti-rotational feature which prevents cable rotation during installation
- Center conductor mark on all connectors for accurate cable preparation
- Self locking feature prevents back nut loosening caused by cable vibration
- Only one wrench size needed for each connector
- Mid-body clamping mechanism to prevent cable rotation during installation
- Active O-ring engages when connector is tightened to prevent moisture migration